Thursday 26 May 2011




At the weekend I went out to take photographs of landscapes and derelict areas after listening to the the tracks from Adeles 21 album I felt inspired to take photos which I could use within my collages I was thinking in a very fine art manner looking out for empty benches trees that had lost there colour and leaves anything that had been deserted and left unwanted. I also wanted photos of butterflies and swans things which are considered as romantic full of colour and in bloom. I would be able to add these to my collages and produce sets of posers which showed mood emotion times forgot.













Open publication - Free publishing - More image

From the images i have mainly used the trees and branches and used them in a more decorative fashion I have included some T-shirts just simple phtography with type over the top some look affective yet I am not completely satisfied that I pushed the imagery as far as i could have.




No comments:

Post a Comment