Monday 23 May 2011

The beginning starting to make imagery I have found it really hard to 
get into this project its been really slow going and changed my mind on what products im making too many times!! I wanted to experiment with too many things which mabe was a little too ambitious! More annoyed that i got told i didnt have time to produce what i actually wanted to do and was excited about achieving to do something which didnt excite me and therefore was disinteresting in starting its never nice to be told you wont be able to do that why not push you to achieve that goal?! never understood that thats not a progress helpful crit thats changing your idea for you 2 weeks into the project! anyways by creating the collages based on the singles and how they made me feel or what i took from what she was saying i developed a range of cute collages:
























No comments:

Post a Comment