Sunday 22 November 2009

No news is good news! Part 2 message and delivery.

I have struggled with this section of the brief as I work with hand rendered images therefore find it difficult when I have to do something of a more technical side. I also didn't like working with limitations such as 2 colours plus stock i am very experimental and find it hard to simplify my ideas find it looks boring and unattractive especially as i don't like working in this way. Once i had figured out how to put the net on the computer and make sure it was the correct size i then had to work with the problem of then adding the type which way it would read i had many issues with the final idea and ended up not very pleased with the final product. I need to explore more into different types of stock and need more practice printing what settings etc i need to be using as i have never professionally printed anything before.

No comments:

Post a Comment