Monday, 10 May 2010

Speaking from experience

These were three initial illustrations there mainly just of things which graphic design students can relate to I ended up using the bird on more than one page as it was effective sitting on the lines between the days gave a real visual aesthetic feel.

Today i have been placing all the final illustrations on the spreadsheets for the diary. Been struggling a little with making the pdf read the pages correctly! so been adjusting them as i went on mind boggling sometimes! yet they are all printed :-) finally got to this point! need to cut them all out and then hole punch which also could prove difficult as I have six holes in my ring bind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment